6. OTHER PERSONS TO WHOM CREATIVE KIDZ IS AUTHORIZED TO RELEASE THIS CHILD OR TO CONTACT FOR GUIDANCE IN AN EMERGENCY such as medical or other emergency when the child’s parents or guardians or (if appropriate) physician are unavailable.
14. HOURS. Hours of operation of the facility are from 6:30am to 6:30pm Monday through Friday. A late fee of $25.00 is charged for the first five minutes, plus $2.00 for each additional minute thereafter, that the child remains on the premises after 6:30pm. Such fee is due immediately upon pickup.
15. DAYS OF OPERATION. The facility will operate Monday through Friday throughout the year except for; New Years Day, New Years Eve, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, the day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, Christmas Eve, Martin Luther King Day, Ash Wednesday and certain other days specified by Creative Kidz from time to time. No discount from tuition will be made for holidays or other days on which the facility does not open.
16. CHILDREN’S UNIFORMS ARE MANDATORY; The parent or guardian agrees to supply uniform garments for the above child as required by Creative Kidz and to regularly dress the child in such garments during normal Creative Kidz program activities. The parent or guardian also agrees to supply a complete change of clothing, consisting of the required Creative Kidz uniform, in the child’s Kidzgear handbag each day. Approved school shoes are required for children at all times.
17. ENROLLMENT POLICY. Initial and continued enrollment will be at the discretion of Creative Kidz based upon the best interests of the child, the expectation that he/she will benefit from the program, and the welfare of the other enrolled children. Enrollment shall be without regard to race, creed, sex, or national origin.
18. CURRICULUM FEE: A non-refundable $100.00 annual curriculum is required.
19. ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEE (NEW APPLICANT OR ANY CHILD WHO HAS WITHDRAWN AND RE-ENROLLS). I agree to pay a non-refundable registration fee of $100.00 and a non-refundable material fee of $100.00 as outlined below at the time of registration. I understand that this registration covers the year from August through May and that there will be an additional fee for the summer months.
Registration Fee (per child) All Fees are non-refundable
Infant..........................................$100.00 Toddler through Preschool.....$100.00 + $100.00 material fee (Creative Curriculum)
20. TUITION. The parent or guardian agrees to pay tuition fees, on or before the first day of each month. Weekly tuition is due on Monday morning at the time of drop-off. If the center is closed on a Monday or your child is absent on Monday for any reason, tuition is still due or a $25 late fee will be added.
*Please be aware that the monthly tuition rate will be adjusted to reflect the calendar months that contain five weeks. In order for you receive the savings discount, you must pay the full monthly rate. (Count the number of Mondays in a month to determine the monthly rate due.*) We accept Visa/Mastercard, and check. We regret that we CANNOT accept cash. 2% fee for all credit and debit card transactions.
21. TUITION REDUCTION FOR TWO OR MORE FULL-TIME CHILDREN. When two or more children of the same immediate family are enrolled on a full-time basis, the child whose tuition is lowest will receive a 10% tuition reduction.
22. VACATION CREDIT. A vacation credit will be offered after your child/children have been enrolled at Creative Kidz for six (6) months. Credit will be given for one (1) week per year. You must notify Creative Kidz of your vacation request two (2) weeks prior to your vacation in writing in order to use your vacation credit. If vacation credit is not requested in writing two (2) weeks in advance, you will be expected to pay the full week tuition.
23. LUNCHEON FEE. All meals are included in the tuition. (There is no additional charge for meals.)
24. LATE FEES. Weekly tuition payments are due on Monday morning prior to care. A $25.00 late fee will be assessed to the account on Monday if tuition is not paid. The child will not be able to stay in care on Tuesday without the full tuition plus the late fee. Monthly tuition payments are due on the first (1st) and if not paid, the $25.00 late fee will be assessed to the account. Please note that if the Center is closed on a Monday due to a holiday closure of it the 1st falls on a weekend, your tuition payment is due prior to avoid the $25.00 late fee. If there is a 5th weekend in the month, the parent will be responsible for paying that 5th week due at the same time that the monthly tuition is due to receive the discount.
25. ABSENCES. Tuition or other fees must be paid in full without deduction for absences of any duration or for any cause, and without substitution of other days of attendance as “make up” days. This is so because staffing and other operation costs are incurred on the basis of fixed levels of enrollment, and because few of these costs are eliminated when the child is temporarily absent.
27. STATE MINIMUM STANDARDS. A copy of the Minimum Standards of the Department of Family and Protective Services, regulating childcare operation within the state, is available at Creative Kidz for review by parents, or a parent may review Minimum Standards rules on the web site at www.dfps.state.tx.us
28. THIS ENROLLMENT AGREEMENT REMAINS ON FILE. A copy of the Enrollment Agreement will remain within the files of Creative Kidz so long as the subject child remains actively enrolled at the facility and is available for inspection by the parent or guardian at any time.
29. INFORMATION IN CHILD’S FILE MUST BE KEPT CURRENT. The parent or guardian is required by state law to update information furnished herein as necessary, with changes initialed and dated by the parent or guardian; and the Executive Director (or designee).
30. IN-HOME BABY SITTING. Creative Kidz does not render childcare services off its premises, except in the event of field trips which have been authorized in advance by the parent or guardian. Accordingly, if you arrange with a staff member for off-premises care of your child, the staff member undertakes such services on his/her own behalf and not as our employee. IF A PARENT OF ANY CHILD ENROLLED AT CREATIVE KIDZ EMPLOYS A STAFF MEMBER AND HE OR SHE LEAVES CREATIVE KIDZ TO BECOME EMPLOYED BY THEM, THEN THE PARENT WILL BE CHARGED A $1500.00 FINDERS FEE.
31. ADMINISTRATION OF MEDICINE. The staff will administer medicine to the subject child upon written authorization by the parent or guardian. Written authorization may be made using the standard Creative Kidz form, “Authorization to Administer Medicine.” In each case the parent or guardian should complete and sign this form and deliver it to designated staff members. STATE LAW REQUIRES THAT ALL MEDICINE MUST BE:
32a. DISCRETIONARY AUTHORITY TO ADMINISTER TYLENOL. We hereby grant Creative Kidz authority to administer Tylenol at the sole discretion of the Executive Director (or designee) in the absence of other written or oral authority from us. If your child is under two years of age, Creative Kidz must be provided with a written permission form stating the required dosage of Tylenol to be administered signed by the child’s physician. If you have any questions, please call. Thank you.